Sahara Desert Challenge a HUGE Success!

As you can see I’ve made it out alive! 100kms through the Sahara Desert was tough to say the least! I did it with a smile and a sinus cold. It was an unbelievable experience and for such an amazing cause! 80% of the $10,350 I raised will be split between the Interval House Saskatoon and the YWCA Saskatoon. The remaining 20% will be used to fund violence prevention programs for youth across the country. I can’t thank you enough for your generosity.

A little more about this experience…. each cold morning, we woke up and prepared for the challenging day ahead us. We stopped mid-day for a break from the heat, and over lunch we were read a story of a family who had been impacted by domestic violence in Canada. These stories were reminders and an inspiration for the hard work we had put into fundraising, training over the past year and the long trek for us in the days ahead.

I am grateful that I was able to share this experience with so many incredible Royal LePage Realtors from across Canada that I now consider close friends. We started the trek as strangers, but over many long hours of hiking and desert meals, strong friendships were forged and I look forward to continuing these friendships into the future!

Collectively, we have raised over $1.1 million dollars and I am so grateful to be a part of this group. My trek and relationship with the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation does not end here. I look forward to continuing to support this worthy cause in the years ahead.

Thank You!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

I chose Lorri based on a recommendation from an acquaintance of mine. She was professional, prompt with answering any questions I had, and gave me excellent advice throughout the selling process. I would recommend Lorri to anyone looking to sell or purchase property in Saskatoon!

Joel Millard

Lorri made the process of purchasing a home incredibly easy. We are new to the province and by listening to exactly what we were looking for, Lorri helped us to quickly find a home and neighborhood we love. She was readily available whenever we had questions and walked us through the steps with ease. Would highly recommend Lorri to anyone looking to purchase a new home.

Jessica & Cedric

Lorri was helpful, knowledgeable, honest, and flexible in my process of buying my townhouse. She made me aware of new listings as soon as they hit the market and our rapid response to my property’s listing is one of the factors that I attribute to its purchase. Simply put, she was great to deal with!

Ethan Minier

Lorri was recommended to me by a friend and she has been fantastic! Very efficient, all forms and documents were in my inbox so fast. She also made the buying process stress free. As a first time home buyer I had no idea what I was doing but she answered all my questions and made me feel so comfortable. Highly recommend!

Meg Dorwart

Lorri was absolutely fantastic to work with! We had a unique situation when purchasing from a distance during a time where the market was tight. Lorri listened to our wish list carefully and pulled houses for us daily. When viewing homes, Lorri’s honesty and professionalism “sold us” on having her as our agent. We would absolutely use Lorri again!

Taylor Leslie

Lorri was absolutely terrific to deal with as she was very knowledgeable, very quick to answer any questions I had at all hours of the day and not pushy whatsoever! I would 100% use Lorri on any other future property purchases and would recommend her to anyone else I know who plans to purchase property in or around Saskatoon!

Andrew Giassa


If you’re ready to make that next step, all I ask is that you give me a call and we can sit down and chat about your needs and the best way I can help with your next purchase, sale or future investment. At the end of the day, I am here for you, and I’ll never let you settle for a home that you’re not 100% satisfied with.