The Royal LePage Shelter Foundation is thrilled to announce a record-breaking $125,000 raised at the National Sales Conference in Las Vegas! These funds will support violence prevention and education programs across Canada, including those focused on youth, helping boys and girls learn how to develop healthy relationships and build lives free from abuse.
We are incredibly grateful to everyone who took part in conference fundraising activities. Special thanks to:
– The Royal LePage Riders Club who raised over $18,600 at their ‘Ride for Shelter’ that kicked off the conference;
– The Parkes Team of Royal LePage Dynamic Real Estate for their generous donation in honor of each conference-goer who attended the ‘Foodies for Shelter’ tour;
– Louise Sabino of Royal LePage Signature Realty who donated the proceeds from her “Woke Up in Vegas” t-shirts;
– All those who booked Las Vegas events, experiences and airport shuttles through Mitch;
– Each and every donor and bidder in the Shelter auctions. The live auction, overseen by the incomparable Kent Browne of Royal LePage Team Realty, raised nearly $68,000 in just over an hour and the silent auction raised $18,000;
– ‘Heads or Tails for Shelter’ players, our volunteer promoter, Donna Gardiner Thompson of Royal LePage Gardiner Realty, and Rick Preston of Royal LePage Dynamic Real Estate who made a matching gift for each button purchased!
About Royal LePage Shelter Foundation
The Royal LePage Shelter Foundation is Canada’s largest public foundation dedicated exclusively to funding women’s shelters and ending violence against women and children. Through agent commission donations and the fundraising activities of the Royal LePage network, the foundation has raised more than $22 million to help provide a safe haven and new beginnings for more than 30,000 women and children every year. To break the cycle of violence, the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation also supports violence prevention and education programs. All funds raised by Royal LePage offices remain in their local community and because Royal LePage pays all administrative costs, 100 per cent of all money and effort goes toward this important cause. For more information visit: royallepage.ca/shelter.